Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04905 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,064 (Mex$ 42,082) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)