Cost of living comparison between San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04933 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 27% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,123 (Mex$ 83,573) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)