Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04352 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,891 (Mex$ 43,456) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (44 minutes ago)