Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04819 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,001 (Mex$ 41,519) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)