Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04267 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,782 (Mex$ 41,755) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 3,400 ₮ (14 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)