Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04599 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 19% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,134 (Mex$ 46,394) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jinan costs 元100 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (22 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Newark, New Jersey costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Buffalo, New York costs $0.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 21 FJ$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)