Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04831 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,597 (Mex$ 74,460) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ensenada costs Mex$ 32 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,900 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (about 1 hour ago)