Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04608 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,598 (Mex$ 34,672) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,800 (about 2 hours ago)