Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02178 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 37% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,079 (ARS $49,521) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)