Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05875 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €3,132 (ARS $53,313) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $4.96 (32 minutes ago)