Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 85% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,780 ($3,272) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Perugia costs €20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2,523 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Odessa costs 40₴ (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis costs EC$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)