Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.815 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 81% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,904 ($3,562) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kelowna costs C$10 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (about 1 hour ago)