Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02392 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 61% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €622 (ARS $26,018) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)