Cost of living comparison between San Luis, Argentina and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06072 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 45% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,659 (ARS $27,320) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)