Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02928 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 66% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €584 (ARS $19,938) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)