Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04858 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 52% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €865 (ARS $17,805) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)