Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 621 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.878 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 91% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,860 ($3,259) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burlington, Vermont costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lisbon costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)