Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 683 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.867 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 58% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,680 ($3,091) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 380 (about 1 hour ago)