Cost of living comparison between San Juan, La Union, Philippines and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01905 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 109% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,277 (Php329,546) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (20 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (35 minutes ago)