Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01630 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 80% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,700 (Php165,653) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 3 hours ago)