Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01669 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 87% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,368 (Php201,808) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,050 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 2 hours ago)