Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01608 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 80% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,062 (Php190,401) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)