Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04800 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,689 (Mex$ 35,191) in San Jose del Cabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,250,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)