Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,038 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00169 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 53% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,969 (₡ 2,938,211) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (about 1 hour ago)