Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,088 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00168 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 52% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,953 (₡ 2,948,360) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)