Cost of living in San Jose, California, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 752 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.859 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, California (United States) is 124% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,579 ($4,166) in San Jose, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $448 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Palo Alto, California costs $10 (39 minutes ago)