Cost of living in San Francisco, California, United States vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,893 prices entered by 332 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.879 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Francisco, California (United States) is 196% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,325 ($6,056) in San Francisco, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)