Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01664 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 77% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,006 (Php180,625) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (44 minutes ago)