Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01649 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 78% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,664 (Php161,587) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rajkot costs ₨20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨50 (14 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 30₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oslo costs kr 4,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £17,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tartu costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)