Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01798 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 74% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,232 (Php290,962) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (33 minutes ago)