Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01615 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 72% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,574 (Php159,406) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,299 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €850 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$593 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Malmo costs 2.00 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (about 1 hour ago)