Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01888 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 82% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,447 (Php288,513) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)