Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01885 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 77% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,308 (Php281,557) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (33 minutes ago)