Cost of living comparison between San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01882 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 81% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,652 (Php300,277) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (34 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)