Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01678 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 68% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,849 (Php169,773) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stockholm costs 237,400 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)