Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca, Argentina compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04037 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca (Argentina) is 5% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,513 (ARS $37,482) in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)