Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00135 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,849 (CH$1,367,636) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (40 minutes ago)