Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00137 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,796 (CH$1,312,392) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $5,083 (40 minutes ago)