Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00136 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,697 (CH$1,246,666) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (1 minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (43 minutes ago)