Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00129 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,624 (CH$1,256,074) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)