Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00140 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,325 (CH$2,368,544) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)