Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00142 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,457 (CH$2,428,241) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)