Cost of living in San Diego, California, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,049 prices entered by 287 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.875 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Diego, California (United States) is 108% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,120 ($3,567) in San Diego, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U21,125 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)