Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04245 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,205 (Mex$ 28,388) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)