Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05969 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 33% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,171 (ARS $69,874) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tirana costs 2,304,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$712 (about 2 hours ago)