Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06109 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 26% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,779 (ARS $61,862) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (17 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)