Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02329 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 12% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,670 (ARS $71,685) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)