Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,035 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.863 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is 58% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,522 ($2,923) in San Antonio, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr500 (about 2 hours ago)