Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas, United States vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 959 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.879 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is 69% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,865 ($3,260) in San Antonio, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)