Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States vs Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.879 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,083 ($2,369) in San Antonio, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)