Cost of living comparison between Samsun, Turkey and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29786 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,650 (8,895TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)