Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25524 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €3,213 (12,588TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)