Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26271 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,764 (10,520TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)