Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16489 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,153 (6,994TL) in Samsun.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 75TL (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 3 hours ago)