Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22032 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,532 (6,953TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.83 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$206 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)