Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 EUR / UZS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 22% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,324 (12,473,350 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)