Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / UZS *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 22% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,524 (8,639,265 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,860 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)