Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / UZS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 23% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,392 (13,626,002 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (31 minutes ago)