Cost of living in Samara, Russia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01618 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samara (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,887 (руб 178,353) in Samara.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)