Cost of living in Samara, Russia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01315 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samara (Russia) is 47% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,798 (руб 212,741) in Samara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)