Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 69% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,494 in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)