Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 66% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,388 in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (34 minutes ago)