Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey, Dominican Republic vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01738 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey (Dominican Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,767 (RD$ 101,671) in Salvaleón de Higüey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 3 hours ago)