Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23171 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,504 (R$ 6,490) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 300 (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Marburg costs €1.56 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)