Cost of living comparison between Salvador, Brazil and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 769 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29122 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,746 (R$ 12,863) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$430 (about 1 hour ago)