Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 867 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24910 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,860 (R$ 7,468) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (about 1 hour ago)