Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04611 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,356 (Mex$ 29,406) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)