Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04894 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,086 (Mex$ 63,047) in Saltillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (about 2 hours ago)