Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05947 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 7% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,466 (ARS $58,278) in Salta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)