Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06095 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 12% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,375 (ARS $55,366) in Salta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (33 minutes ago)