Cost of living comparison between Salta, Argentina and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05950 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 10% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,310 (ARS $55,625) in Salta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)