Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,101 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.874 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 82% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,280 ($3,752) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)