Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 960 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.813 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 63% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,772 ($3,410) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)