Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 937 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 65% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,971 ($3,494) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (42 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)