Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 986 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 67% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,172 ($3,740) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (38 minutes ago)