Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.927 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 42% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,436 ($4,785) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dnipro costs 27₴ (33 minutes ago)