Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 28% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,301 ($2,709) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tashkent costs 1,600,000 сўм (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)