Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.817 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 24% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,990 ($2,436) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)