Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 27% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,284 ($2,692) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 19 C$ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Douala costs 650 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (44 minutes ago)