Cost of living in Salerno, Italy vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 61% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,737 in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)