Cost of living comparison between Salerno, Italy and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 73% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,624 in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)