Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 69% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,507 in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)