Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01299 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 27% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,170 (₨90,054) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (1 minute ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (37 minutes ago)