Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01268 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 25% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,195 (₨94,218) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)