Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01427 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 20% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,489 (₨174,409) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (44 minutes ago)