Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 22% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,334 (Rp 23,279,558) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (41 minutes ago)