Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,873 in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (25 minutes ago)