Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,021 in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)