Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,107 in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)