Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,908 in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 40 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨700 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campobasso costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)