Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,016 in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Karachi costs ₨3,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 150,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Queretaro costs Mex$ 50 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £2,559 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kawasaki costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 1.500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)