Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.206 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 29% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,198 (﷼ 997) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo André costs R$ 26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$23,999 (about 1 hour ago)