Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.408 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 38% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,153 (﷼ 1,725) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (about 1 hour ago)