Cost of living comparison between Salalah, Oman and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.366 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 28% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,990 (﷼ 1,686) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)