Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.105 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 22% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,189 (﷼ 1,040) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U25,413 (about 1 hour ago)