Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02655 EUR / THB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 21% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,552 (96,110 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)