Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02647 EUR / THB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 14% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,211 (45,742 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)