Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02692 EUR / THB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 21% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,481 (92,186 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)