Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02570 EUR / THB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 19% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,379 (53,650 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)