Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.895 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 131% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,922 ($4,381) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)