Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.881 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 157% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,115 ($4,672) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,600 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)