Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 64% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,622 in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (about 2 hours ago)