Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 63% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,286 in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)