Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 63% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,928 in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)