Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 61% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,735 in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)