Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 62% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,585 in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)