Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 752 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01450 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 9% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,965 (руб 135,480) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨300 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 650 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)