Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 829 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01564 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 21% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,927 (руб 251,108) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)