Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 774 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01620 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 28% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,161 (руб 256,820) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (36 minutes ago)