Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 801 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01504 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 18% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,766 (руб 117,454) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)