Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.136 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 92% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,228 (£5,483) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)