Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.186 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 123% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €7,244 (£6,108) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)