Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 40% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,204 in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)