Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 42% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,274 in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)