Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 44% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,296 in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 3,812 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元45 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php250 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changchun costs 元40 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zanjan costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)