Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 93% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,272 in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)