Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 91% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,962 in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)