Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00838 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 54% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,621 (¥551,211) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (33 minutes ago)