Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00815 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 51% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,919 (¥603,551) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)