Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00831 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,789 (¥576,413) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,253 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$10,000,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (28 minutes ago)