Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00766 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,554 (¥333,266) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)