Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00755 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 73% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,936 (¥388,972) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 108,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$59 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨3.70 (about 2 hours ago)