Cost of living comparison between Sagamihara, Japan and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00824 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 51% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,893 (¥593,783) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)