Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09267 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 19% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,536 (27,363 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (about 1 hour ago)