Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.622 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 28% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,181 (3,507 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiel costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 1 hour ago)