Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.633 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 39% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,223 (3,512 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)