Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.620 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 32% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,249 (3,624 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lagos costs 83 ₦ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 2 hours ago)