Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.614 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 36% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,455 (4,001 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)