Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.649 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 37% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,288 (6,603 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)