Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 54% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,465 in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dar es Salaam costs 4,000,000 Shilling (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)