Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 54% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,776 in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)