Cost of living comparison between Saarbrücken, Germany and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 38% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,477 in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (24 minutes ago)