Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 48% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,669 in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)