Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23659 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,751 (11,628 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)