Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23653 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 8% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,656 (7,001 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 30,495 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (42 minutes ago)