Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23638 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 14% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,540 (6,514 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,000,000,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,600 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (about 1 hour ago)