Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22891 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 19% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,434 (10,632 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)