Cost of living comparison between Rustenburg, South Africa and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06586 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 27% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,976 (R 60,369) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)