Cost of living in Rudnyy, Kazakhstan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00252 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rudnyy (Kazakhstan) is 45% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €872 (346,233 KZT) in Rudnyy.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Durban costs R 300,900 (about 1 hour ago)