Cost of living comparison between Rovigo, Italy and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 37% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,292 in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (about 1 hour ago)