Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 39% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,364 in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aurangabad costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tbilisi costs 15 Lari (about 2 hours ago)