Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.513 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 13% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,475 (2,878 лв) in Rousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (42 minutes ago)