Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 12% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,750 (5,384 лв) in Rousse.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)