Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 14% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,197 (2,342 лв) in Rousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (38 minutes ago)